News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

CHELSEANACHT 2015 (Everything Thread).

Started by Vortex7, September 07, 2014, 08:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahavah Ain Soph

Well, Jackson Square is gated and locked much of the time we would be doing our work. Axaeon, Aletheia and I did our work throughout the French Quarter last we did something big. We were thinking we could probably do something close to or in the End of the World.

What DO we want to do? What's our main goal right now?

My own personal projects are starting to move towards the direction of releasing the Watchers and various other "Bound" entities from their bondage. Also, been working on fucking with YHVH's grasp on minds in a more general sense, so that's where I'm at in the moment.

Time to brainstorm I guess.

Maelhavok

I like brainstorming.

My own personal project this year that got kiboshed by a few poor personnel choices was organizing a festival around fire-performers called Ragnarok that was cover for an invocation of the creative intellectual aspect of Fire itself.

Bit ambitious, annnd I'm not ashamed to say I bit off more than I could chew.

So.

Brainstorming.

WHAT do we want to do? Unchain the archons? Raise the Great Beast With Seven Heads ?  Get REALLLLLLY drunk and possibly wake up hung over in a New Orleans jail cell?
"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

Vortex7

There has been a few attempts at "rending the veil", I think I like this idea and it should be developed into some type of functional concept coupled with the weird magick we do.

So what is the veil? Is it a set of chemical filters in the brain that keep us from going schizo? Is it and actual material construct to keep otherworldly energies from going crazy? I think we should come up with an agreeable representation of what it is and develop an attempt at cutting it down to pour weirdness into the world.

Maelhavok

"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

Ahavah Ain Soph

At least a beginning.

Either way, this is one of the primary reasons I'm doing what I'm doing at the moment. I see the veil as an external... let's call it a fortification. A wall between this world and the next. To rend the veil would be joining the otherworlds with this one. The Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Devils, Fae, etc. would be here because their world would BE our world if completely successful. Even partial success results in making it that much easier for such entities to walk between worlds at will.

Mason

I live in Monroe, Louisiana and would like to partake in said shenanigans but have no vehicle and am typically broke off my ass.

As far as the veil goes I see this as a sort of mental wall. The veil is purely a mental thing and works on a individual and a collective level from what I have found. It is part of the reason we get spiritual amnesia every time we reincarnate. And it also significantly lowers the direct power of the mind.

Psy Hacker

Quote from: Vortex7 on September 11, 2014, 01:20:57 PM
That is a great idea moonlight, I think it would be fantastic to include a time and action set that people could join in from a distance with a coordinated ritual.

My wife and will be ritualizing and shit over here in Hawaii at the same time, unless I become really fuckin' awesome at Wealth Magick.

Mason

bumping. this is supposed to be next month guise.