News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Astral Reality and the LS

Started by JayONI, March 13, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayONI

Hi guys,

I got the wifi situation resolved for my house.... not that I am not using my phone to look at the site i am able to navigate it like a normal person...

Anyways I spent the day doing a shadowalking experiment, and just to define the term shadow walking to me is when i exist in my fleshy meat body + at lease 1 or more other astral bodies at the same time. In this experiment I spent 20 minutes in meditation to stage the start up of it in which I took my arch angel form and constructed a cave, a waterfall, and a mount with a alter in the center of the cavern. The cave was designed to maximize acoustical re vibrations from sound. I then created several of the LS around the cave linked them the one one i made on the altar programming it to make a steady mantra of a group of monks of a pretty standard OM mantra.

I then took my fleshy body out of meditation and existed in front of the altar in my arch angel form directing the OM steady into my flesh as i continued my day for the next 12 hours using it to cleanse chakra points and allowing myself to feel the vibration flow threw my entire body of not only my flesh but also my astral body. 

I would consider this a interesting use for the LS that was very successful; for practical applications. Have any of you had similar experimentation you have implemented into existence? I would be interested in feed back and similar experimentations.

oathist

;D ;D ;D The LS sigil has trapped the Godform Elis. Whenever you use the sigil, you are tapping into an enslaved entity. I recommend attempting to communicate with Elis as you would a greater being. ??? ??? ???