Repost: Someone found and examined dkmu.org during a youtube show about deep web

Started by Ringtail, December 29, 2016, 10:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringtail

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Moon1ight

On the one side it's somehow great that the message is spread. But on the other side he kind of clicked random threads, not the most obvious ones... Why not click "Linking Sigil Basics" if you already are under Assault on Reality :D
But okay, at least he confused people about what the heck we are, maybe some come and find out ;)
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Frater Theodbald

This person's reaction is exactly the kind of reaction I hope to provoke.  However, as you say Moon1ight, he clicked random threads.  He mentioned my hockey night thread.  I am so sad he did not click on it.  lol 

Hopefully this will generate curiosity! 
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Ringtail

I'm disappointed he never actually showed the linking sigil. It needs to be visible on the main forum page. But I don't know who's in control of that.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

JayONI

You feel disappointed because the LS was never shown? Maybe somebody here should put it in the banner so everybody who enters this site is assaulted.

JayONI

I did love his reaction to it all however, I don't think he realized what he stumbled upon exactly or how to react to it.