News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Strange occurences after reading the goetia

Started by sonofsatan666, February 10, 2020, 07:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonofsatan666

Hi i noticed increased paranormal activity after connecting with the ancient ones. Lights would flicker if i am charged emotionally that happened also before diving into the occult.
Also i can control how fast clouds would move without any drugs

I would see a green light when i am in the time of need of help
I also see floting dots and flashes of light

Can anybody tell me what is wrong with me?

Things would fly across the room

I would see shadows when it is completely dark and my clock stops ticking

Moon1ight

Why should there be something wrong with you? If the events don't cause you problems,  can you just accept them? I mean, More Magick in your life, isn't that what DKMU stands for?

On the other hand, if they do cause you problems, prevent you from sleeping or something, then we need to search for solutions.

Also "control how fast clouds would move" Wow! That is on a whole other level than flashes of light and even moving objects.
The weather? It's such a huge system, so much mass and inertia... I find it easier to believe that you have foreknowledge of how the clouds will move.
Control? Well, if so, it shouldn't be hard to find some  uses for that. Clouds move by the wind, right? And wind moves by differences in air temperature. So it means that you increase the temperature difference between the place the wind is blowing the clouds from and the place it is blowing them to. You either make one place colder, or the other hotter or both.

I'm sure you can see many uses for controlling temperature. If that is true, you can convince any random group of people standing outside in the sudden warmth or cold that Magick is Real. That'd be flat out amazing.
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri