News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

a dream?

Started by Destiny Caldwell, March 28, 2014, 02:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destiny Caldwell

so, i just made this account today because of what a friend told me. so if i'm doing something wrong or i post this in the wrong place forgive me.

nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

two days ago i woke up and was laying in bed for a few more minutes. all of a sudden my heart started to race and the inside of my body got extremely hot. it felt like my heart and insides were bring to break out of my body and were bouncing around. I was also shaking uncontrollably and couldn't move my body. i kept trying to open my eyes and i was able to barley get them open a  few times. then it started to fade and i felt Strange, and i heard a woman's voice say she could "make my hands feel washed if she wanted me to" and i asked who she was and she claimed to be my great grandmother, to which i said i knew she wasn't. Then i think this is where the dream starts, if her voice wasn't in the dream anyway. i was in the same position and the same room except my sisters bed was moved to where it was before we rearranged our dorm. I started getting long texts from the woman claiming to be my great grandmother telling me she was proud of me and lots of other things i can't remember. then my real grandmother came in and started cleaning and talking about taking care of my sister. then i got down from my bunk and started getting ready for class/work. There was an old woman in a long red hooded cloak standing at the foot of my sisters bed. she was saying random things about world war purple and other stuff i wasn't really listening to her. then i asked my really grandmother who this woman was. Then she turned to look at me and told me not to tell her i remember her having solid white eyes, you could tell where her pupil was but it was fogged over like she was blind. and according to the text she had sent my phone earlier my Grandmother should know, so i said that and kept asking. then she lunged at me and i woke up and felt strange and like i was being watched all day.

i know that the shaking and other feelings were not a dream.

today my friend sent me this image(attached) and told me about the red queen, and i told him about my dream. he said i may be a vessel. i don't really understand so he sent me here.
any information you give me would help a lot. thank you.

The Cusp

Quote from: Destiny Caldwell on March 28, 2014, 02:55:36 PM
two days ago i woke up and was laying in bed for a few more minutes. all of a sudden my heart started to race and the inside of my body got extremely hot. it felt like my heart and insides were bring to break out of my body and were bouncing around. I was also shaking uncontrollably and couldn't move my body.

Sounds like you experienced "The Vibrations".  A very common, somewhat notorious experienced had by the OBE and Astral crowd.  Usually happens right before.
http://www.lucidology.com/blog/101/obe-vibrations/

Quote from: Destiny Caldwell on March 28, 2014, 02:55:36 PM
and i heard a woman's voice say she could "make my hands feel washed if she wanted me to" and i asked who she was and she claimed to be my great grandmother, to which i said i knew she wasn't. Then i think this is where the dream starts, if her voice wasn't in the dream anyway.

You were falling asleep, in the hypnogogic stage, where it it not uncommon to experience auditory hallucinations.  Most often they are visual, and very rarely tactile.  These hallucinations act as seeds that the dream builds it's self around.  That's clearly the case with the dream filling in around that voice.

As for what it was you saw, that's never an easy call to make.  All I know is if you can manage to stay aware as you fall asleep, you start to experience a LOT of freaky shit.