I'm curious to hear what people think about the ebola outbreak.

Started by Vortex7, October 01, 2014, 11:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex7

http://www.naturalnews.com/047089_ebola_pandemic_government_lies_disinformation.html

Ok so my wife has really been panicked about the ebola outbreak. She is going as far as to stock the entire house with food and water, ordering paper suits, rubber gloves, and face masks for when we go out. No personally I think its a little extreme but I would like to hear from other people who have been following the news on this issue.

Svipallr

The Cdc would not like you to know that nano-silver, aka collodial silver kills ebola/other pathogens outright. based on their own studies.

with the cdc having invented ebola at plum island and having the patent on it, i say this is all foh'r da' monies.

/not to mention opportunity to stage martial law.
Gnothyself

OmniZero

I don't really care either way. I don't think it's going to be a big outbreak in the rest of the world outside africa, and if it is: cool. I can die then, I'm okay with that.

arjil

I'm not too worried about it over here.  If it hits a megacity slum in africa or india shit's gonna get real bad real fast.  But once white people start getting it, a cure will happen Fast, as shitty as that is.   What really scares me is how easy it would be to weaponize- I can think of three devastating ways off the top of my head and I'm really glad not many people over there have heard of a wood chipper, that's all I'm sayin.