News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Unite The Worlds

Started by Tara Flower, December 22, 2013, 07:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Flower

Greetings, all my life I have had a series of mad crazes for different things, most of which were religions or branches of the occult. I always say they will last forever. Chaos magic is my new mad craze and the euphoric feelings seem to be strongest with the  DKMU material. I  have decided that I will not apologise for having crazes and being shallow and disloyal- instead I will say : THIS IS GREAT, THIS IS FUN ,THRILL,  BIG  HIGH FEELING .

I like slogans. When I was a young, good little girl I once put this slogan on my wall: ' With Plenty To Eat And Work To Do I Am Already Rich.'
I would like to compliment you on your wonderful slogan  'And Upon This Mark, I Unite the Worlds.'

Some of you might know me from Occult Corpus. Due to the experiences I've had in my life I can work with servitors but not sigils, so I am planning to  learn sigils. But I don't want to be called an oistar because at the end of the Walrus And The Carpenter poem  they ate all the oysters! Speaking of being new,  has anyone  made some mentor servitors that are like junior versions of  Ellis? Because  I have met one.

Edited and added later:
No-one has admitted to making the mentor servitor; however I am learning sigilization properly from the beginning with her and so far it's looking good.