News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Marathon of Evocations

Started by Frater Theodbald, February 26, 2014, 09:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frater Theodbald

In September of 2013 a suggestion was made in the facebook group that we should invoke or evoke all of the DKMU godforms in chronological order over the course of almost a month.  I participated in this activity and recorded my rituals and results.  It can be read at the link below.

http://juankurse.magiqc.net/marainvo.html

Feel free to comment / post your own variations of the rituals.
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Tara Flower

Your account of these workings has been linked before, so I've already read it. I found it very interesting and I particularly  liked the personal touches about what your family and friends were doing.

The marathon started a week after I joined DKMU so I thought it was safer only to join in with three of the evocations: for Ellis and Zalty, and for Doombrringer very cautiously. These three entities have all been very helpful to me.

Frater Theodbald

The account had been linked on the facebook group.  I figured posting it here would make it more permanent.  And also perhaps more avaialable for comments, suggestions, critiques and the like.
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Vortex7

Theobald this was great to read. I really enjoy that you seemed to have done things as organically as possible and not forced them. Your ability to document your work is awesome, I really need to learn to start documenting my work myself. It's refreshing to see this arranged in this manner.