News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Chelseanacht NOLA 2015 Operation 531

Started by AxAeon, July 16, 2015, 11:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxAeon

Due to the numerical decline in participants, the simultaneous invocation of the primary 8 DKMU godforms was reconstructed for a group of five as follows:

Operation 531

Ellis, Doombringer, Ino, Trigag, and Zalty are assigned to participants based on personal relationship with the egregores and/or enthusiasm or choice. With a solid experienced group this may even be left to chance by drawing straws or the like. Participants are asked to construct a small altar as explained in Liber Sigilum for their assigned godform. A glass candle, the required sigil and a symbolic item is sufficient. The five are arranged equidistant around the consecrated circle.

The Red King, White Queen, and Conjunctio are arranged in the same manner triangularly in the center to form the Magnum opus of the operation. They are conceptually linked with the alchemical wedding of Mercury, Sulfur and Salt.

Altars and Participants are arranged as such:

The purpose of the Operation 531 is to introduce a unified goal to the godforms. They must work as a conscious machine to process the input of the participants and future seekers through an initiatory path into the goal of personal evolution and transmutation.

The following sigil was created as a result of the intention mentioned:

It is to be placed in the center of the working, into the point within the fire kindled during ritual. The image of the phoenix may also be employed here.

Any participants doing distance work may use the following setup, but only for the god form of choice Once invocation has been successfully achieved, she is to light a separate candle in honor of the alchemical triad of the working using the sigil as a link to the collective working.

Ritual Outline:
Purify Space: Cast circle w/ Incense + Salt/water, purify participants
Gnostic Pentagram Banishing
Evocation of Khaos
Individual Invocation of Egregores
Bringing the Candle Fire to Central Fire
Meeting of the Minds
Break the Circle

Frater Theodbald

What does a "meeting of the minds" mean, exactly ?
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

AxAeon

We shall see, at that particular point in the ritual we're assuming that the minds spoken of aren't entirely our own ;)

Frater Theodbald

So this is what went on in my living room.

There were nine of us.  All of the participants were familiar with magick, most were seasoned magicians.  Many of us are Thelema-influenced in our approach.

We started off by doing a Star Ruby, and then I did the Khaos Transvocation, and finally the remaining 8 of us did the invocations of the godforms.  My living room being a little small with 9 people, instead of being arranged as the original post showed, I set up a lectern for people to stand and read each invocation.

The working's sigil was used as a focus on my whiteboard.

The person who had done the Trigag invocation proceeded to spontaneously write this short poem:

Yea brotherhood and sisterhood adored
Where all true secrets are kept and stored
The will within each star to shine
Within interaction is found the spine
Of one body, sacred and shared
Of many directions, true and spared
of sin and decay, of loss and confusion
For though lost we stand in union
This chaos implies
The expanse of the skies

Language fails, phiosophy fails, science fails
Our tale entails
A common goal, be it undefined
Left undescribed
To each is the chance to take it or miss
To take this kiss
Or skip the blessing
Love is the law
Lest ye find flaw
In which case do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Once all of the godform invocations were done, we did not banish and just let the party continue.

After midnight, when everybody had left, the remaining three of us decided to "robe up", i.e. start doing some good old thelemic ceremonial magick.

We started by me doing the "Ritual of the Mark of the Beast."
Another person then did the lesser invoking ritual of the hexagram.
The third person made a ritual reading of Crowley's "Hymn to Pan."
Afterwards, we did "The Great Invocation", another ritual written by Crowley to invoke Horus within ourselves.

The experience was fabulously awesome, and we all felt surprisingly well.

The party has not stopped since.
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi