News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Greetings to All

Started by Ianas Tebron, September 24, 2013, 06:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianas Tebron

Hello, nice to find a group that is currently active. An amazing amount of synchronicities have led me to the rabbit hole. Since I have met the Red Queen I have become fascinated with her, I believe because we have very similar goals. Like all humans I have practiced magic since my birth, and before, but I have only been calling myself a magician for about four years. My journey started with various alkaloids and I have studied a substantial amount of work in the Buddhist circle. It was chaos that called to me eventually, and that is were I find my home now. Set was kind enough to show me (some) of my illusions. My work now is to shatter the mold of the multitudes with the help of whatever tool I can put into my fist, to crush any preconceived notions that hound the minds of mankind. They build their castles of sand and we are the wave that is inevitable. Currently I am planning on figuring out how one should go about using DXM in rituals. Any insight in this would be appreciated. On a less dramatic note I enjoy writing, painting with watercolors, coffee, and F U C K I N G. Who are you?

Good to be here

With Love, Ianas Tebron AKA  the meat sack "Ray"

Alysyrose

Welcome.

Most activity currently happens on the FB page, but we're making efforts to get more on the forums as well, as they are helpful. For one, topics don't become buried and irrecoverable after a few days.

T - AUTM : IUTW - I
T - DTTI : HTNF - O
D - N N C N - O
? - B V C - !
8 - K P - 8
∞ - N - ∞

Ianas Tebron

Ok, got added onto the facebook group as well, will have to haunt there I suppose.