News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

CDIA system

Started by thief_and_a_liar, April 20, 2013, 09:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thief_and_a_liar

Yes. I am 13, and I love everything that has to do with Satan. Lol.

thief_and_a_liar

Maelhavok

In which I perform Thread Necromancy wooooo!

I've been considering putting together a ten-point initiation system based on the Qlippoth.

I really don't (for once) mean to sound like an asshole, but this is definitely not the way to go about it.
"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

thief_and_a_liar

This is old madness, and a dead system, so don't you worry.

thief_and_a_liar

thief_and_a_liar

That site was just for doxing rand, I now deleted it.

https://www.facebook.com/CDIA-137515496261672/

Here is the page on facebook. Trying to figure a webpage soon.

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

I was then thinking, why not use angelfire? So cool, so old school.

http://cdia.angelfire.com

thief_and_a_liar

Ok, I have decided after getting little customers or response from my own alone marketing of the C:.D:.I:.A:. that I will instead make my fantasies of having agents working under me into an ARG (Alternate Reality Game).

A person willing to pay for this kind of adventure will be picked up in his own country in a dramatic way, and his name will be on the news instantly. The real agents of the CDIA all agree, this is a legal way to achieve the spreading of Frater Pachad's occult memes.

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

The thing all started at the time when Master Pachad claimed Omniscience and Therese Enoksen was thinking of facebook suicide...

Morten Birkedal had only a night's time until his facebook jail time was over. He then realised that his life's work, the secret organisation that he called Choronzon's Detective Intelligence Agency (C:.D:.I:.A:.) could instead be made into an Alternate Reality Game (ARG).

He just had to market this idea. He could charge a two-way plane ticket for his work, and deliver a strange and horrifying adventure to any person(s) who would like to learn magick through a game.

...to be continued...

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

The first encounter with the CDIA was supposed to be a meeting where you would be given a bag with at least a 9mm gun and ammo. Maybe some adderal pills.

The name "Zed" was given to you, along with the internet address http://dkmu.org.

If you succeded in getting more information about this Zed character (which I would from now on declare impossible), you would have touched upon my own magical system (the system has been made into a single webpage: Click on "blog" and the article that comes up at http://magickandmayhem.tk).

Then it would be to advance the grades in the system. The system has been workable through a single day thanks to the lessons in sorcery by Therese Enoksen (also found at magickandmayhem.tk).

At the 6th grade you are asked to kill a person. You already know this is a game, so you won't have anything against this idea. Noone will die, it is just part of the story, or plot.

The CDIA is a club for hitmen. You just joined this club, and too bad you just have to learn some dark magick to beat the game.

Evocation and invocation of egyptian deities, mass gunfire scenarios (empty shells), and if the participant(s) would desire it, mass media coverage.

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

I bet I have lost you all long time ago..., haha, but I just love to write...

Here, read this bit from a ray sherwin book:

"Magick is not a religion in the way that most people understand that word. Religion, as it is commonly understood is the moral enemy of magick.'. The one restricts, the other liberates. The one requires that the intellect be twisted to accommodate ludicrous belief systems - the other adopts ludicrous belief systems willingly and for its own purposes. Then it destroys them. Religion requires a single life style for all people, at all time, in all places. Magick demands personalized, flexible tenets of behaviour and belief. The magician takes himself out of the 'real' world into previously prescribed bizarre situations. For him this is one theatre of operations, its effect being to hone his perceptions both of the real world and of his own different functions within it. Religion requires pristine thoughts and actions it believes to be evil. Magick embraces and attempts to understand all aspects of life and thought requiring, in order to do this, anything different, hot or cold, but not lukewarm. The magician believes nothing in the sense of having faith, (...) Intellectually there are many concepts which he uses in which he does not believe except within carefully chosen parameters. Angels and devils, for instance, as archetypes of knowledge, energy or personal power are useful vehicles by the invokation of which the magician can examine facets of himself which are not easily accessible. In order to make full use of this and similar devices he must be able to suspend his disbelief, and this he does in the Theatre of Magick. Theatre is the most appropriate term here because the magician is stepping outside what he normally considers to be reality and creating a malleable universe of his own through his will, his intellect and his imagination."

This Theatre I will repurpose into an ARG game. The reality you will encounter will be tailored by me, and we will exist further into the future where artificial intelligence at above human level exists, and people are modded with electronics. Or not. Let the year be decided upon by a team of all participants before we start.

I think my story "the power of words" happens around 2050, or was it 2150? Anyway, the CDIA is part of the story there, and has its own research labs and everything.

Ok, anyone may reply and post me to stop spamming the forum with this, lol.

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

The shit gets ugly, a CDIA ARG campaign:

1. Collect 1000 dollars from 6 players
2. Mission: Buy and sell 1kg of speed
3. Players receive 1kg of flour
4. One phone number, no address
5. Mission part two: Revenge against one or two NPCs

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

I haven't posted much lately BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THIS PLACE IS DEAD!

And who are those people on facebook, in the dkmu group?

This is the real dkmu, not facebook!

Ok, so I didn't do much with the ARG plans, as ALL AGENTS FUCKED ME IN THE ASS! Or something very similar.

So, right now I am in the process of engaging a graphics designer to make me a website that I can program.

Nothing more. I haven't put out a single update on the CDIA facebook page either, so there is not really anything new.

Moonlight, I see you watch this forum now and then... FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

Alright, playing around with CDIA Alternate Reality Games locally I have grown more interested in ARG campaigns dealing with collecting money from people who owe me and my friends.
One or two up to three people get designated muscle for collecting the money, and now this has made ready the second CDIA ARG campaign.

Speed wars part two: The girl who never paid back.
The story here is that the leader of the CDIA was in love with a girl who was addicted to the very drug his own organization or order of assassins specialized in selling, or dealing. He then gave this girl a lot of speed the very second this girl asked if she could sell for him. This was not more an amount of drugs than any agent of the CDIA could not sell within 48 hours, but this girl did not pay back for several months, and the leader was suspecting her new boyfriend who just this very day threatened the leader with a shotgun, to be telling her not to pay what she owed.
The ARG campaign here will only last for one day or one evening. The story so far is that the leader has visited this girl who owes the organization money several times using various agents as well as himself but no luck, only giving her boyfriend more drugs for free as in trying to still make an alliance and trying to make her boyfriend friendly instead of the enemy. This never paid back as a strategy, and this morning the leader of the CDIA has made seveal text messages to various persons that could act as muscle in the case, which of one of them is you, and those who has paid the price to join in on the game.
This campaign has only one objective: To get to the girl and make her pay or promise to pay what she owes the organization. Else it seems to be an inside hit job on her boyfriend, meaning the CDIA has a special case of an assassination mission coming from the leader himself, and this will only be a loss in payment to the agents who meet outside the girl's apartment this day, and no direct income to the organization as it should be. The girl's boyfriend did the grave mistake of threatening the leader with a shotgun, only in text/talk so noone knows if this guy really has this weapon, but it is preferred that all agents that meet up on this day bring a gun or other weapon.
So here the setting is the year 2018, first day of august, and the place is a single apartment in a complex of many apartments. One problem is to sneak inside without getting detected by neighbors that could call the police, here the gang of agents could fool the girl to think we were on a peaceful mission just to talk, and she would open up for us. But at a minimum her boyfriend will get damage so that him and her understand how serious it is for them to pay back what they owe.
Not too many players should participate. Hell, there is no limit really as the leader according to story already met up with the whole local gang of 10 to 20 people one day to remind the girl of what next to do, to pay up or make things worse.
This game will just be the last time, the last drop of patience to ask a girl to pay back what she owes to the organization, the CDIA. And as such it seems to be the very first time the CDIA actually does anything violent and actually bring damage to a person, not the girl, as she is protected since the leader of the CDIA actually likes her still, but to her boyfriend, both for manipulating the girl and making her into an angry bitch towards the leader, and then some jealousy and envy of this boyfriend from the CDIA leader, now you are getting the full story, lol.
So this is both a CDIA ARG campaign for future use as well as the campaign that will be used locally here today if all goes as planned. No official CDIA agent will be used, but a real money collector that will be paid a guitar, a drug dealer that owes money, and maybe some more or no more people at all, if all goes wrong only the leader will go up to the apartment alone, and the worst case scenario is, of course, the leader gets his head shot off by a shotgun and the CDIA is no more...

-thief

Frater_Pachad

All campaigns has gone well so far. Everything is good.

New campaign will start the 8th of july.

Stay tuned...

-thief