News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Glamourbombing Revived [Picture Gallery]

Started by Moon1ight, December 19, 2014, 02:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarandhel

Inspired by Versling and reality.rip, as well as by the practice of digital prayer wheels, I decided to create a hypertext LS tag as part of an Awakening working recently.  The tag has been placed on three separate websites I own, each one linking to the same tag on the other two sites.  The Möbius quality of the animation and the links between sites is intentional, and I hope will add to the work.  Unobtrusive links have been placed, and will continue to be placed over time, to lead more visitors and bots to the tag, each lending attention/energy to the work and being affected/infected in turn.  Anyone wishing to throw their own mojo into this is always more than welcome.

Versling

I'm a bit of universe bewildered by the fact that a bit of universe can feel bewilderment at all.

too much ugly

if you wanted silence, you shouldn't have said anything.

Moon1ight

Some random Glitterbombs here for you :)

Saw an abadoned building-container on a parking lot. Wrote "Get out of the Box" on it ;)

One should I Want
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Moon1ight

Since we see a forum revival, let's maybe also revive the Glitter section ;) ?

I'll post a few of my newer ones and later try to revive all those dead links. Please also share your stuff, if you took pictures and want to :)

I recently posted this on FB in a comment thread, but here it is again :) Be as the River, Cleave your Way.
Edit: Can't find this right now...

This makes for a simple rhyme in German and thus makes more sense, but it roughly means "Do you live yourself or do you not live?"

By the way, this website allows to upload a picture, resize it and then publish the link. Just what I need! https://postimg.org (Note to self: 640x480 and after uploading, select "Direct link" :D)

Edit 23.10.18: That website lost all of my pictures! So I can't recommend it anymore. Now I pull them from Google Photos.

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

Ringtail

"May your words come true, may your magic shine!"

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Moon1ight

Nice, Ringtail, thanks for sharing! :) "May your Magic shine" -- I really like that.

Some updates from me too :)  Been a while since I posted pictures, but the Glitter keeps going -- I enjoy this a lot

A classic, placed on a beautiful path in a very graffiti-heavy place :D

This thing is at the castle where Martin Luther translated the bible into German (you know, the Reformation etc.). To get to that particular place one must follow a way to a dead end, walking through the entire length of the castle grounds. The text means "Pleasure is a/your decision" (deine = your; eine = a :D )

And this is just at a very beautiful place. The other direction is green grassy hills and forests, really amazing :) "Feel your Freedom". (Why is there a steel beam embedded in the ground on a hill in the middle of nowhere? I don't know either.... but sure useful for me :D)

All the best to you folks.
Khaos provides!

Dag0

i stole the image from here and felt i should sign up and share it

Moon1ight

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing  :)

Geri

Hello Marauders,

There are the ones I have the photos of! Lots and lots disappeared when I had to reinstall my system. Most of the credit goes to me and two of my exes in the web building and glitterbombing. The whole country is tagged almost. Here we go:

Air conditioner

Powerspot

Random :)

Shell glamourbomb by Kitti

...with a message inside

LS shells by Kitti

LS stones

156 flyers

Latest designs I have made involving the LS, made lotsa others but with my HDD gone they are lost sadly. I'll take a look around the interwebs when I have the time.

Put in the work! :) 
"...May worth be acquired through those things I have pleasured. May my trespass be worthy. Give me the death of my soul. Intoxicate me with self-love. Teach me to sustain its freedom; for I am sufficiently Hell. Let me sin against the small beliefs. AMEN." AOS

Moon1ight

Okay, the forum is back to life and I revived most of my pictures. Now for some new ones ;)

Magick ist the art of doing the impossible. (Frated U.D.'s definition of Magick in his german ice magick introduction)

Live your way.

Only dead fish always swim with the current ;)