News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Chelseanacht 2014

Started by Frater Theodbald, August 07, 2014, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frater Theodbald

How did it go for you guys?  Below is a link on what I did and how it went.

http://juankurse.magiqc.net/TJK-Chelseanacht2014.html

Feel free to comment / criticize constructively, and better yet, share what you did.  I'm looking forward to reading up on what other people did on that night.
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Tara Flower

I really enjoyed reading your account, and I have now published  my own account but I felt more comfortable posting it on our new Facebook page for beginners which I started, Project Oistar. I've done lots of  religious rituals in my life but I've only started learning chaos magic and DKMU rituals in the last year.

AxAeon

Chelseanacht 2014 NOLA

The Crescent City has been linked through the shattered mirror. The pyramid as been inverted upon itself.
Circle spiral casting walks, midnight teaparty microcosm vortex, shattering of the mirror sphere magnetic veil, Relink the shards upon herself for within herself and through the streets she is reborn. High above the lighting lines beam lightning eyes. And the glitter piss and the drum! there must be more rum! The gate was open the path had been drawn. So she calls and he answers with doom. Redheads are flammable, but the show must go on; bring the peak down with list, anger spiders and ash. The cap now crumbles under the stones of its foundation, breathing at last.

In the packet you will find shards of the veil to reassign.
Be it bury or be it glue, where they belong is up to you.
The sister shards are now across the lands,
Linking Crescent City's power by Magus' hands.
A

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351523908334324&set=gm.879849102044860&type=1&theater

AxAeon

Also the blueprints for the giant 10 block LS placed in the French Quarter with all the mirror shards, where all mirrors are reflecting energy into each other.

Astral sigil is visible in red above the French Quarter to anyone with the sight. Even some without, was quite a success.

I suppose this is my version of the Ellisian Generator before it was made known to me (great minds think alike eh?)