News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Insofar

Started by Svipal, June 12, 2013, 10:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svipal

Well insofar i've been slowly working with the godforms of the dkmu as the need or desire to work with them comes.
Mainly i've been working with Doombringer/663 as a shamanic guide figure. I've experimented with the LS in many sigils as well as the smart glitterbomb for servitors. Both with great results.
I incorporated the LS into a warding web around my house and the servitor i attached to guard the area. I've had some interesting gnosis on some of the dkmu godforms, mostly that 663 reminds me of Odin and Tezcatlipoca which are two i have worked with before.
Since i've used the LS in my warding web i've had a damn gang of spiders in my house.
I guess i'm just posting this so i wont forget, and i guess it's better then no record at all, i'll be sure to keep this updated.

*6/17/13 First update: these are the eight elements of the Iching, the dkmu godforms, and the eight paths of tipheret all sort of lined up in a way that i found was useful for working with and understanding them.

north-earth-ellis-malkuth
northeast-thunder-ino-mercury-hod
east-fire-trigag-mars-geburah
southeast-lake-whitequeen-saturn-binah
south-heaven-conjunctio-sun-kether
southwest-wind-red king-saturn-chokmah
west-water-zalty-jupiter-chesed
northwest-mountain-doombringer-venus-netzach
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Svipal

A few weeks ago i did a small/ preliminary working to connect with 663, doombringer. My practice is mainly shamanism and i feel this entity certainly drew me in. I meditated on a few things that were said to be related to him, things i was already familiar with though. My totem is the jaguar and large felines inhabited his jungle, he was on the mountain. I did my sigil on wood with red pigment i made and stained it with ashes. I smoked a few joints during the process, but that's just the way i do things anyways.

Alysyrose

Very cool, and unique ideas/applications here. I hope others see it.

I too have worked to use the godforms in ways that you mention, seeing a process with them, and attempting to find the mysteries within. I also have to say that this forum is relatively new, and that most discussion happens on the dkmu FB page. I really like what you are attempting. Looking forward to developments.

Svipal

Thank you for the encouragement! I will be sure to find the dkmu on FB and continue relating my experiences.

Svipal

this is a digital art piece i did from some random stuff including many of the dkmu sigils, that of 663, zalty, RK, ellis.

Svipal

I created a web connected to the ellisian web over my house. I based a servitor in the energy this was creating and i tied the servitor to the land. The function i simple, keep the unwanteds out, the good energies in, look over my garden, protect if need be. I connected the servitor to some plants in my yard that characterize it specifically because they are so widespread and invasive, and i wanted invasive energy. I've been incubating it for a few weeks, babying it with energy trying to get it up and running so to speak while giving it more specific instruction. This servitor "feels" different from my other ones, more intelligent perhaps? i'm not sure yet.

I've been planting the LS glitterbomb wherever i get a chance in red sharpie. Train station, airbase, home, mall, school, wherever i go. Results mostly pending, but still interesting so far ;)

I experimented with the LS glitterbomb by drawing it out on a large piece of paper, marking other symbols of my intention and then meditated on it cross-legged. Strong vibration was felt from it.

Svipal

Whilst texting my girlfriend my dumb autocorrect spelt "only three Ellis".
Ellis seems to be well apt for cyber magic and wyrd working, weaving the threads and webs,  i want to push this further to know for sure.

I think i may've mentioned this but in my backyard i found some old school little red plastic guy, western, butch cassidy or something, in plain sight. which is odd because it looks old and i've tilled that yard a few times over. Since i've anchored the ls into my home and property i have noticed a massive increase in spiders that look a bit like violin spiders, a whole gang of 'em.

lightposts in my neighborhood have become beacons for broadcasting the LS glitterbomb.

Philtered.Khaos

In hard to find sites under bridges and tree canopies to tie some randomness. I like to glamourbomb scrap paper at the library, I like to also leave them in the out going post, just on a scrap of paper. I have been quite pleased with the random coincidences that have worked themselves into my timeline. I plan on making a web of them encircling this town because they need it. I have started work on the first altar/shrine, which should be done in a week or so. anyone on deviant art? as soon as I remember my login, I want to upload pictures.
I have soared too high on the Wings of Dreams, only to be dashed on the rocky shores of Despair.

Svipal

very awesome! whenever i make a trip to the scenery i make sure to leave it somewhere for someone to wonder at. i have a deviant art, think its vainmoinen.

Svipal

Does anyone have experience with using the LS in servitor creation they would share? I have attempted it and think of it as very successful, i'd like to hear some other's thoughts.

Zed

For all that it's worth, I've used Ellis to break people's inhibitions against magick and liminal states in particular.
What I did was, I placed the LS on the center of the page, and began placing sigils which represented people, areas and ideas around it, in a way that every once of them connected. It worked to an extent, but then, it was a crapton of material, so it might come to completion after all.

Svipal

I like that!

here's something that came from, somewhere in me, or out there.

Thundering green and cold wake, implied bargains, fine seashells.
I sat on a bench and watched the tide.
Sky dropped a token thankfully, bitter glass shards the way.
Sunlight eats fog, rise in the distance.
Dreamtide beckons a storm of change.
my horizon askew by lazy eyes, straight course.
the welling tempest is my emotion burst forth.
i peer into the murky waters of misery and see my face,
clear now, cresting thoughts ripple home to the shore.

Philtered.Khaos

hey zed, were they'd targeted at certain individual? or people in general?
I have soared too high on the Wings of Dreams, only to be dashed on the rocky shores of Despair.

Zed

They were both specific and general. For example, I'd have LS in the middle, a few sigils pertaining to specific people, a few referring to groups, some institutions, some places which I frequent, etc.
Generally linking LS to various things by sigils which represent them, instead of just putting LS on them.

Svipal

Now that you've explained a bit more i like it even more. I feel like constructing some webs now.